The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, August 20, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 018

August 20, classes have began at The University of Kansas, where two friends are attending, and at Johnson County Community College, where I work.
Early Morning Market
Source: Bronies via Early Morning Market by *PixelKitties on deviantART
Welcome back! Let’s get research started a little better | JCCC Library
“Welcome to JCCC, everybody! If you’ve been here before, we’re glad you’re back. If it’s your first time, the library would like to apologize before anyone else about the parking. It...”
Saturday night, I ignored my sense of foreboding, shut down my Dell while Windows updates installed, and I today was unable to sign on to Windows 7.
Derpy Browses the Internet
Derpy Browses the Internet by *ParallaxMLP on deviantART
Richard Cheese
“Official Facebook Page for Richard Cheese, America’s loudest lounge singer performs swingin’ Vegas versions of rock, rap, and Top40 hits, ‘swankifying’ contemporary songs into traditional pop vocal...”
This situation is literally a starting issue, yet that isn‘t my starting issue for this post. On Pandora at the home of John on Friday, we heard a song that Cheese covered. My web wanderings found the complete title of a dub-step song from my Pandora.
SKRILLEX - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites
“From the ‘Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites’ ep [unavailable] for purchase here ...”
Before I stop, however, the search on my mobile also found this!
Skrillex - Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites (Piano Cover by Ramin)
Kickstarter Link with preorders[,] rewards [and] merchandise. Website. iTunes.”
I continue to read these online comics (i.e., SUBNORMALITY!), through which another friend once told me, “Hey, c’mon, your life isn’t so bad,” and I later saw that I may not be so mature, “The menu said crème brûlée. THE MENU SAID CRÈME BRÛLÉE!”

No comments:

Post a Comment