The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 18, 2012

MBH - my brain hurts 025

I speak about something other than the political or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in Egocentric Universe: Bring the beat back 004; I now recall the words of the immortal Bleedman, who publishes, “comics based on movies, games, music, and pop culture,” at Snafu-Comics:
“Guess we didn’t have anything to say yesterday so come talk to us in the forums, maybe we’ll have something to say there.”
The situation was not that I did not want to have more in mind to post, but afternoon naps make fools of us. Yesterday, I also too tired in the morning. Tonight, the following aired:
“Tune-in to the world premiere special, ‘The Timey-Wimey of Doctor Who,’ on Saturday, August 18 at 9/8c on BBC America.”
OK OK OK, I did not watch the entire program,
but the preceding was nonetheless interesting.
Is my blog in decline?
Prehistoric Human Brain Found Pickled in Bog : Discovery News
“A brain in near-perfect condition is found in a body-less skull of a person who was decapitated over 2,600 years ago in England.”
We have our next rehearsal at the home of John on Sunday, and our sets at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence on Friday night were great. With no shows this evening, nor money to attend them, I am tonight visiting the home of Denton, who has been rather busy this last week, and we are watching Super 8.
internet memes - When is Jets Week?
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

My finances were generally as much of an experiment as this blog; I am  to have to be rather careful the next two weeks. Although I gained some money from my participation in a listening study, I paid the remaining half of my bill with my cable provider, and am thus down one hundred dollars more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment