The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bring the beat back 009

This morning, while I was experiencing some rapid-eye movement,
someone in my dream described herself with the phrase, “Recreational herbalist.”
Dear Fellow Bloggers
“Let’s drop (most of) the humor for a moment and go on a trip to truth-ville. Fact 1: The blogosphere is huge. Fact 2: I know some of you are exceptionally eager to get more people to read your posts ...”
On May 13, 2011, after a technical incident with Blogger caused much frustration for me, I followed the lead of my friend Denton and created a blog on WordPress, where I was among the users of WordPress who could not access the site on Wednesday of last week. After I learned the idiom from the following article, I remarked, “They’ve seriously ‘cocked’ up WordPress.com.”
‘Cock-up’ at D/FW Airport left passengers stranded by Sarah Blaskovich
“There are a few really important things that you don’t want to happen while on a plane, and ...”
Another problem for the first world, and what I thought was a big win, WordPress in Internet Explorer still encounters some problems, so I have resumed my using Blogger with Mozilla Firefox, believe it or not, my preferred way...
Applebuckin' good redux, ya reckon'?
Applejack Nouveau Redux by *hezaa on deviantART
PONIES the Anthology II
“‘The Fun Has Been DOUBLED!’ We have a tumblr for our charity.”
Instead of the shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence on Friday, August 31, I will likely be at the Uptown Arts Bar to experience the jazz of MBIRD (i.e., Megan Birdsall, Michael Smith, Edward Williams and Ryan Janac).
Space-warping white dwarfs produce gravitational waves
“Gravitational waves, much like the recently discovered Higgs boson, are notoriously difficult to observe. Scientists first detected these ripples in the fabric of space-time indirectly, using radio signals from a pulsar-neutron star binary system. The find, which required exquisitely accurate timing…”
To which, Denton asked why, and I replied that I had been personally invited on Facebook. Denton remarked that if I received an invitation on Facebook, I would go to practically anything to which I had been invited, like Zoosk, “the romantic social network helps your romantic life or help friends and family find romance in their lives.”
For no reason, share this picture of Derpy
Source: I Am A Brony, Deal with it.

♪ Bring the beat back, 009, ride on Schlotzsky’s® ride on ♪
Disney Princess Prom Gowns and Cradle-to-Grave Marketing
“Just a few months ago, I wrote about how Disney Princess-styled extravagance among toddlers reflects the extraordinary extravagance of today’s proms, which now cost families an average of $1,...”
Tomorrow, we will spotlight another member of the Apple family.

No comments:

Post a Comment