The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Postscript to Experiment 026

Work on southbound Quivira Road in front of JCCC
entrances June 14 and 15 could cause delays
“On Thursday and Friday, June 14 and 15, construction in front of the two JCCC Quivira Road entrances is likely to cause significant delays.

The contractor will be working on the outside and right turn lanes of southbound Quivira Road; a flagger will direct traffic during the construction.

It’s likely that the work will proceed from north to south.

JCCC employees, students and guests are advised to use the College Boulevard entrances on Thursday and Friday to avoid significant construction delays.”
This summer, work will perhaps progress on our street.
My finances are generally as much of an experiment as this blog.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) corrugated plastic drainage pipes can be found here in our yard.

In order to merely blog, which today is cathartic, I started a blog, created a blog on WordPress on May 13 of last year, and try to keep them basically the same. After a year, some the differences have emerged; however, Mirror Universe now has more daily views than Egocentric Universe, and I just successfully updated my information with Google AdSense.

Egocentric Universe: I missed the party 006, I cited that I must save some money for property tax on my car, and I must as a result miss Movie Night at Boulevard Drive-In Theatre and TANTRUM presents a benefit for the Feisty Devils Bike MS team, yet I otherwise donated.
BronyCon: The Documentary
“A feature length documentary about the unofficial fan convention for aficionados of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.”
Neither Madagascar 3 nor Battleship appealed to me on Friday night, and the plan to see them, unfortunately for the significant other of Denton, worked for no one:
Everything is cancelled tonight. I have given up trying
to follow what the plan is. Apologies to everyone.
With another friend, I went to see Prometheus on Saturday night.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Impulse Purchases
see more My Little Brony
How to Save Time with Proper Dieting
“Targeted Muscle Building and Fat Burning Systems for the Perfect Physique”
Egocentric Universe: MBH - my brain hurts 023 somewhat describes an experience with the gathering of my sisters and friends every Friday at Arby’s, which is where I was last Friday and is generally a good scene for me. Citing tiredness, my sisters left before me, and I now admit, at some place in the evening conversation, my sister Pamela became annoyed with me.
When such is neither requested or appropriate,
I make fun of people, or try to make something into a pun.
Why am I single? I am sorry for a covertly sexual remark, especially after I lost another friend on Facebook, a suitably supple female of breeding age.

No comments:

Post a Comment