The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Humor vampirism 008

After an encounter with Patterson on Monday,
I was almost going to go to watch Venus transit the sun.
Rare Astronomical Sight Draws Hundreds to Observatory
“KANSAS CITY, Mo . – There was a rare astronomical sight Tuesday. Venus was in transit, and it’s something that...”
I detest queuing, so I left, and instead went to rehearsal at the Roving Imp.
With Asuka Shikinami Langley from Evangelion, a pillow apologizes for its inability to ingest your food
Source: Dakimakura humor. (J-List)
How Can I Learn to Take Criticism Without Taking It Personally?
“Dear Lifehacker, I’m awful at taking criticism. Whether it comes from other people or I’m judging myself, I take constructive criticism too personally.”
OK OK OK, as Egocentric Universe: Humor vampirism 003 will show, I am sensitive and not in the way that appeals to women; no, when someone leaves argumentum ad hominem to say, “The author needs to have [his] brain reviewed,” I rather happily delete such comments.
‘I Have Timeline’: New Viral Video Likens Facebook to an STD
‎ “Kansas City, Mo. - We've all seen those commercials for the prescription herpes management drug Valtrex. Well, a new You Tube video that likens Facebook Timeline to genital herpes has gone viral ...”
Alignment Test
“A survey to determine what your Dungeons and Dragons alignment is.”
I briefly met Patterson again, “A little more than three hours.”
“Yeah, I’ve kind of been putting it off. It’s hot up there [on the roof],” he said.

Source: Kansas Speedway

No comments:

Post a Comment