The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel 006

From Crunchyroll, I finally bought the first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on DVD. Since I now know where the Roving Imp shows will be in Lawrence, the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building, I have to determine whether or not I will travel there twice a week.our favorite anime goddess, Haruhi
Source: J-List has good news for Haruhi fans:
a new officially licensed T-shirt featuring our favorite anime goddess.
Nintendo to Unleash ‘Pokémon Black/White 2’ on October 7
“For a while we’ve been going off the vague fall release window for Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, so Nintendo’s latest press release offers some welcome specifics. Both versions are set to launch on Nintendo DS in North America on October 7.”
My friend, who administrates a Fluttershy page,
is enamored with the following series,
which I saw on Syfy from Manga Entertainment.
Fifth Anniversary of ‘Gurren Lagann’ Marked With New Merch
“In a bit of ‘time flies,’ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is already five years old! (April - September 2007) Figures maker Yamato is evidently going to capitalize on the occasion with some figures percolating in the pipeline. A 200mm Cerberus Project sculpted Yoko Littner seen at the winter Wonder Fest … ”
I have updated my shallow and pedantic blog.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this will help, but 1) there will more than likely be carpooling availble. 2) It will be Fridays at the ECM for a while but John is trying to workout another location for the future.

    ReplyDelete