The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 8, 2012

I missed the party 006

I was almost going to go to watch Venus transit the sun, but I detest queuing, so I left, and instead went to rehearsal at the Roving Imp, where John shared the following inspired excerpt.
Kevin Mullaney.com » Behavior is a game
“We work too hard at the top of the scene. We think we need to figure out everything in the first few lines. Are you my mother? Are you my boss? Are we on a bank heist? Are we on the playground? Is that a cane in…”
Among our warm-up exercises were One-Word Story Circle, where each player in the circle only says one word to advance the story, although we also said punctuation; and Emotion-Location Circle, where someone suggests an emotion, another a location, and we in turn each say an opening line in that location in that emotion.
Zooey Deschanel iPhone Commercial - CONAN on TBS
“Zooey Deschanel and Siri are going through a bit of a rough patch.”
When I say, “we,” I mean, “whee!
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Can I Join?
see more My Little Brony
Sixteen Things Calvin and Hobbes Said Better Than Anyone Else
“To paraphrase E.B. White, the perfect sentence is one from which nothing can be added or removed. Every word plays its part. In my more giddy moments I …”
I have successfully updated information with Google AdSense,
but my Google Chrome is too new for FAFSA on the Web.
Chrome Pony, show them a real browser
Chrome-poni by ~he4rtofcourage on deviantART
Einstein was right, neutrino researchers admit
“A team of scientists who last year suggested neutrinos could travel faster than light conceded Friday that Einstein was right and the sub-atomic particles are -- like everything else -- bound by the universe’s speed limit.”
OK OK OK, while I might have originally intended for this post to be another summary of goals for my improv, I have recently not said anything political on this blog.
Lessons From Wisconsin
“I don’t consider myself an expert on elections but there are a few observations worth making about Tuesday’s recall vote in Wisconsin that I don’t see being emphasized too much. So here goes...”
Truckers Jamboree | Oak Grove 70 Petro Truck Stop
“The Oak Grove Truckers Jamboree is hosted every year at the Oak Grove 70 Petro, I-70 Exit 28, Oak Grove, Missouri. The Truckers Jamboree is a great place to ...”
That would be like driving to Lawrence, nearly forty miles one way. Sorry, no, I must miss the party. Although I will use your gift card to Outback Steakhouse on Saturday, I must miss Movie Night, held tonight at Boulevard Drive-In Theatre instead of the home of Denton. Neither Madagascar 3 nor Battleship appeals to me, and I must save some money for property tax on my car. Unfortunately, I must also miss TANTRUM presents a benefit for the Feisty Devils Bike MS team.internet memes - Infinite Regretsion
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment