The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 1, 2012

Tarzan from Irvine

Unable to change the score, I empathize with The Fall Guy.
But the hardest thing I’ll ever do is watch my leading ladies
Kiss some other guy while I
m bandaging my knee
Better than Forever Alone, the title of this post is derived from some misunderstood lyrics. Despite that I play “The Unknown Stuntman” every day on my current mix CD, the disc varies a little from that list.

Source: Princess Celestia (Friendship Is Magic)
10 Reasons Every Bro Should Be Single for Summer
“Like me, many of you probably stocked the coolers, dusted off the dizzy bats, and headed seaward for your inaugural beach pilgrimage of 2012 this past ...”
That someday, when I will get this ‘meeting women’ part of my life handled,
is like me when I’m with your girlfriend, it never comes.

siesta by ~tesazombie on deviantART
What men think of your bathing suit - Yahoo! Shopping
Marie Claire asked 100 random guys about some of the most popular swimsuit trends — and their answers may have you reconsidering that new bikini in your beach bag.”
Kitto I must apologize for this appeal to emotion.
internet memes - You Want a Floppy or Hard Disk Drive?
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
Ladies, your power is undeniable;
I will stay longer to cuddle next time,
and will call you the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment