The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summary of Improv Goals 023

You all have seen no update in this series, because I have not played on stage in two weeks. The shows at the Roving Imp on Friday night were so much fun, and while I may not have had emotional connections, I was pleased with the quality of my performances: I received the most laughs for my impressions of Bill Cosby as the Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgment Day, as Dr. Emmett L. ‘Doc’ Brown from Back to the Future, and his character from Ghost Dad.

Last night, like other players, I was on fire.
My Little Firefox
Source: Mozilla Firefox

OK OK OK, Bill Cosby was a suggestion that John received for one line-game. In a game of What Could Go Wrong, Chad and David played a son and a mother respectively.
Chad probably meant another gas, but CO2 was what he said his character had piped through the vents.

The scene continued and that detail was never dropped.

For the final What Could Go Wrong, John received, “A fire in the house.”

John directed a cut back to that, and David reacted, “A fire in the house! With so much CO2 in the air, it’s not going to spread far.”
Yes, every player was awesome last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment