The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Big Macintosh

Until a different mood strikes me, a stranger in my own life, I will author another post in this series, which Applejack began yesterday, and Big Macintosh continues today.
Big Macintosh (FIM)
“Big Macintosh is a member of the Apple family and is older brother to Applejack and Apple Bloom. He is first seen in the first episode walking idly in Pony-ville the moment Twilight Sparkle first arrives, and later officially introduced during the Apple family reunion, albeit he had no speaking role...”
Available as a print at We Love Fine, the following image is.
Strength is pulling all of those apples
Strength by =Tsitra360 on deviantART
“Challenges remain, however, as the state manages potential negative environmental, sociological and economic side-effects.”
I don’t know, do you?
U.S. student loan debt passes credit cards - YouTube
“With more students borrowing money for college, student loan debt in the U.S. is now greater than credit card debt. But, as Dean Reynolds reports, it’s still...”
Even though this blog, and computers from this era,
will be unreadable to archeologists in two hundred years,
I want to be sure that the record is correct.Big Macintosh carries Pinkie Pie
Real Stallions Wear Pinkie Pie by ~NotaPseudonym on deviantART
“We know some of you have already seen this, and some may have not.
But it’s always great to see My Little Pony on The Hub’s official YouTube page!”
Egocentric Universe: MBH - my brain hurts 024 recently speculated:
“Moving the Roving Imp and the Roving Imp Training Center in weeks or months will effectively put my improv into hiatus. The price of the fuel to drive forty-five minutes and forty miles, one way, will once again make Tuesdays into my viewing night for NOVA on PBS.”
Well, yesterday John informed me about
an opportunity for which I might want to apply.big red Mack truck
Source: Big Macintosh (FIM)
“Media Classroom Support Technician - Find Information Technology Jobs at The University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas”
Someone seeks my talents.
Browse more infographics.

No comments:

Post a Comment