The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I don’t know, do you 020

“Between wrangling children, walking dogs, and checking email, your early hours might be no more crazed than calm. Carve out some a.m. tranquility (and productivity) with these steps.”
Because I went to bed at eleven last night, which made an enormous, positive difference, today I rather feel like Rarity in that image.
Dead Poets’ Society - Carpe Diem!
“One of the best parts of the movie, and my very own personal philosophy, Keating inspires the boys, ‘Seize the day,’ as a prologue to his philosophy of ...”
On some nights of week, I don’t know, I am a victim of my own life: I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic versions of songs (i.e., pony music videos) until after midnight, and that makes me want to sleep in longer, and that makes me late to work by minutes.
I am the Anti-Cable Commercials from DirecTV.
CLICK FOR VIDEO
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
Google Simulates Human Brain in Search for Cat Videos
“Google is working on a neural network, built from 1,000 computers which simulates the human brain.”
Even though this blog, and computers from this era, may possibly be unreadable to archeologists in two hundred years, I want to leave an honest record, and I must post to the discussion board for my on-line class by midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment