The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Botch-fest 026

Imagine if you will, a Sunday where I did not go to bed until three or four o'clock in the morning, where my sister needs to move my rental car in order for her and other sister to leave for church in a separate car from my parents, where she did not return the keys to me in my room, but puts them in a jar on shelf, an area of the shelf that I did not search, so I assumed that she took the keys, and I stayed mad at her for four hours until I could talk to her again.
Derpy Hooves in tophat, coat with coat-tails and a monocle
Source: Fluttershy
Diabetes May Lead to Decline in Memory, Thinking Ability
“Diabetes already causes a number of health concerns, including heart disease, kidney disease, nerve damage, and foot problems. Adding to these woes is a recent study which claims …”
Poll: Half doubt next president will alter economy
“When it comes to the economy, half of Americans in a new poll say it won't matter much whether Barack Obama or Mitt Romney wins - even though the presidential candidates have staked their chances on which one would be better at fixing the economic mess.”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the language in the following image, to which I cannot find a source other than a personal profile on Facebook, and Denton says, “Our choices are between fucked and lightly fucked.”
neither choice is acceptable
Dark Ages Redux: American Politics and the End of the Enlightenment
“We are witnessing an epochal shift in our socio-political world. We are de-evolving, hurtling headlong into a past that was defined by serfs and lords; by necromancy and superstition; by policies based on fiat, not facts.”
her amazing patriotism
Source: Fluttershy

No comments:

Post a Comment