The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MBH - my brain hurts 024

Tuesday, John was ill, and did not want to spread disease, so he wisely chose to cancel rehearsal. Yesterday, I also had an opportunity to test my recently speculated hypothesis:

“Moving the Roving Imp and the Roving Imp Training Center in weeks or months will effectively put my improv into hiatus. The price of the fuel to drive forty-five minutes and forty miles, one way, will once again make Tuesdays into my viewing night for NOVA on PBS.”
Source: Steampunk
Civilization: The West and the Rest,’ on PBS
“Niall Ferguson hosts ‘Civilization: The West and the Rest,’ on PBS, a program that explores why Western culture became dominant in the world.”
OK OK OK, NOVA did not air last night,
but the preceding was nonetheless interesting.
ereader test
Source: Staples eReader Department
What speed do you read?
“Compare your reading speed to the national average.”
I read forty-four per cent slower than the national average; if I was to say, “Neither does that result bruise my ego, nor make me depressed,” I would be lying.
Learn More About Brain Tumors
“May is Brain Tumor Awareness month. Dr. Sarah Taylor with the University of Kansas Hospital is here to talk ...”
For the time being, my presence at the home of Denton is discouraged; I upset his significant other and was a little rough with Rufus. My chart is to blame for that.
How to Use Mercury in Virgo
“Mercury is the planet that governs your thought processes, the way you use your mind. Virgo is an earth sign and very good at thought and analysis. These can combine to make you a formidable scientist or researcher. You would also do well as a detective of any sort.”
Well, we are strange, but in no way hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment