The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Congratulations, Graduates

One of the highlights of Saturday last week was a party to honor the graduation of a member of the Anime Club of JCCC at his home, where he received a Japanese exclusive figure of Megurine Luka, a Vocaloid.

image
After the party, I went to the Roving Imp, where I was tech for all three sets.

Actually, I am more proud of my Sunday. Which I will be at again on Wednesday, I did some canvassing today at 5:00 p.m., I substituted a side salad at Old Chicago Overland Park, and had a walk with my father.

I would do this too, if I had a billion dollars ... and a girlfriend.
“What a week. After eight years, Mark Zuckerberg takes Facebook public at a $104 billion valuation. His longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan gets her medical degree from the UC San Francisco. And to top it all off, they get married today. Mazel tov. An amazing ride for the pair and for the company...”
Pardon my sarcasm there, because the story of this young man should serve as an example for me to emulate.
Success Story: Losing 110 lbs. and Gaining Self-Esteem
“This student scoffed at stereotypical college weight gain and lost 110 pounds instead.”
I really have turned a corner with my attitude about my self-worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment