The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 10, 2012

You’re a good Man

On Thursday, I went on radio to inform the other working group, “Did you see the e-mail message? The underground telephone lines that support the phone switch have been cut due to construction, and service is not available in your building.”

The response made my day, “I thought that was obvious when my phone didn’t work. Thank you. You’re a good man.”

Vote for JCCC dental hygiene department
in Champions Project grant contest
Santa wraps his arms around a reindeer and quickly strokes
“The JCCC dental hygiene department is one of 12 finalists for a $2,500 grant in the Delta Dental of Kansas Foundation’s ‘Champions Project’ grant competition. Six of the 12 organizations will receive a grant.

The dental hygiene department would use the grant money, if they win, to purchase three new ultrasonic scalers for the clinic and mobile clinic, replacing equipment that is suffering from wear and tear.

Click here to vote. Voting ends at noon Monday, May 14.”
Egocentric Universe: News of the day 020 notes
April 25, my ‘busiest day’ with 106 views
April 25 was my ‘busiest day’ with 106 views.

I start Egocentric Universe: Need to read again 006 with a partial list of my endearing qualities. While I am neither Cootersneeze nor Cutie Pie, who has a related ask blog, Denton can list why I, “the delicate flower,” am adorable,
which might be my acknowledging of that name.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Not a Contradiction
see more My Little Brony

While I may have said that I am a Rarity or most like Pinkie Pie,
I am in truth more like Ditsy Doo (Derpy Hooves).

Source: Fluttershy

No comments:

Post a Comment