The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 25, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 017

Whose name I have previously misspelled, my friend Allen passed away last weekend, and leaves behind a one-year-old tom named Joey. Allen had just been hired to a better paying position at Nebraska Furniture Mart and was looking to study languages at The University of Kansas.

“Approximately 375 million people speak English as their first language, in fact it's the 3rd most commonly spoken language in the world (after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish) but interestingly enough it’s the number 1 second language used worldwide - which is why the total number of people who speak ...”
At gourmet burgers and premium-beer bottles destination Blanc, Allen commented “If my presentation would have been better, I would have become a chef,” after we had seen Marvel’s Avengers at Cinemark Palace at The Plaza on May 5. Our last conversation was via telephone on Thursday, May 17, and we had tentatively decided to today see Men In Black 3.
Source: Youngster Joey
MEN IN BLACK 3 Review - Collider.com
Men in Black 3 review. Matt reviews Barry Sonnenfeld’s Men in Black 3 starring Will Smith, Josh Brolin, Tommy Lee Jones, and Jemaine Clement.”
Baz Luhrmann would like to Thank You for Smoking, the anachronistic music should remind one of A Knight’s Tale and Moulin Rouge, and Leonardo DiCaprio reprises his roles from Titanic and The Aviator.
“Subscribe to TRAILERS. Subscribe to COMING SOON. The Great Gatsby Official Trailer (2012) Leonardo DiCaprio Carey ...”
Before I stopped, however, the creative process visualized - Holy Kaw!April 25 was my ‘busiest day’ with 106 views
Common Facebook Annoyances and How to Fix Them
“I saw this several weeks ago when I watched my wife become so extremely frustrated with Facebook that she eventually deleted her account. Her reasoning was simple and was based on one out of control application. Yes, our daughter had asked her to check out this particular application, but once she …”
These online comics (i.e., SUBNORMALITY!), through which another friend once told me, “Hey, c’mon, your life isn’t so bad,” later showed that I may not be so mature.May 23 was my second ‘busiest day’ with 95 views

Being recently unfriended, I decided to ask my friend why in person, instead of wallowing and wondering why: he despises the Facebook Timeline, so he was going to give up Facebook, yet he is on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment