The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 12, 2012

MBH - my brain hurts 023

Moving of the Roving Imp and the Roving Imp Training Center to Lawrence in weeks or months will effectively put my improv into hiatus. This week, I have joined the Anime Club of JCCC, who will have activities again in the fall. If I had gone to a meeting a few weeks ago, then I might not have been in Members Benefit International.

While I displayed my example of Rarity earlier,
I shied from doing so during the swap meet.
Rarity's Headphones by ~DrawAlanDraw on deviantART
The Unicorn Song
“Dedicated to Colleen (Dabbs) Lewis (my mother) and Ruby Blampied (RubyDancingmoon’s ‘Nan’); two wonderful ladies who we discovered both loved the classic ‘The Unicorn Song.’ The music is performed by The Brobdingnagian Bards and I have intermixed pictures to go with the music and lyrics ...”
Every Friday, my sisters go to Arby’s, and I joined them and their friends this week because Denton was not doing to be at his home until later, but MBH - my brain hurts when I tried to understand this flipped perception: the logo for Apple Inc. supposedly mocks the story of the Garden of Eden, and thus God (e.g.,  Procter & Gamble).
The Fall of Man - Adam and Eve - Wikipedia
“The Serpent, ‘slyer than every beast of the field,’ tempts the woman to eat from the Tree of Knowledge, telling her that it will make her more like God, and that it will not lead to death. After some thought, the woman decides to take from the tree and eat it. She then gives the fruit to the man, ...”
I am glad that I did not display Rarity at the restaurant.
Better love story than Twilight by *Imalou on deviantART
“By any other name, this deep space pic of the Rosette nebula is still beautiful. By snapping images at four different wavelengths in the infrared spectrum, NASA’s Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (WISE) recently peered deep within the constellation Monoceros, or Unicorn, to capture this floral swirl of gas, dust, and stars some 4,500 to 5,000 light years away.”
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is not the first time my preference for an animated series has confused my familyTara Strong, the voice of Twilight Sparkle, has also played Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls and Timmy in the Fairly Odd Parents, which confused my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment