The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Take my identity, please

The only way to see my history of credit positively, I must imagine the number in my credit score as being measured in cubic inches, and this number is in turn converted into liters, a large enough displacement for a turbocharged BMW.

Natural History Tour by ~ModeratelyDeviant on deviantART
Please steal my identity and take my relatives by Patti’s Primitives
“Pictured in black with cream lettering. If you would like another color combination please let me know. All of my signs are sprayed with a clear...”
The group, which was comprised of friends of my sisters, was smaller at Arby’s, and with no laptop, I was more vocal. I set out my example of Rarity, and they were cool.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Introspection and Shrugs
see more My Little Brony

Recognizing that one cannot always scratch oneself in public is part of becoming an adult, ignoring such is being male.

No comments:

Post a Comment