The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 24, 2012

We apologize 008

The pollen, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The pollen is blowing in the wind. While I may have felt worse and suffered more, seasonal allergies are the one great equalizer. I made some Campbell’s® Chunky™ chicken noodle soup, and now feel much better.
Great Planes : The F-105A Is Born : Video : Military Channel
“With the capacity to carry a nuclear weapon in the internal bombay, it’s no wonder the F-105A prototype was given U.S. approval.”
We apologize, but due to illness, I was
not able to canvass Wednesday afternoon.
D’awws can be sad I guess, Wet Mane Rarity

by =LlamasWithKatanas on deviantART
If Mirrors Could Speak - Self-Image, Self-Esteem Video PSA
“In hopes of keeping kids’attention, some films would often use supernatural elements to make their points. In this film, we see a magic talking mirror that ...”
Yes, my listening in all realms could use some improvement, but I did hear when Denton recommended that I buy a generic, non-drowsy medication for my allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment