The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 21, 2012

Stale zaniness 023

California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) will tell you, “Procrastination is a complex psychological behavior that affects everyone to some degree or another,” which is my preferred excuse.
Why You Should Totally Procrastinate
“I never used to procrastinate. If there was something I didn’t want to do, I’d do it first, to get it out of the way. I used to work 18 hours a day, too. I was one of the most ...”
In the following review, an observation may be altered to reveal a personal truth, “Christopher’s priority seemed to center on doing Ottawa University like things rather than writing their papers.”
No Case Too Small: Heroman « Reverse Thieves
Heroman wasn’t exactly a great show, but when Holly’s love of being a detective comes to the surface in a later episode, I had to laugh. When livestock and eventually people start disappearing the case has everyone baffled. Then when Professor Denton goes off to look for something he winds up missing...”
Where have I put that?
After decades of mystery, has the G-spot been found?
“A surgeon claims to have found the fabled organ,
but skeptics say not so fast.”
As I continue to ignore this problem,
I could honestly be featured on Hoarders.
How To Organize Papers - Tips for Organizing Paper Clutter
“Forget piling and filing systems — learn how to divide and conquer like the pros at WomansDay.com.”
Twitter / Crunchyroll: “News: VIDEO: ‘My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong As I Expected’ Light Novel Promos ...”
“The Shogakukan-Shueisha YouTube channel has posted a pair of promos for the first four volumes of light novel series Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected). The series, which seems likely fodder for an anime adaptation, revolves around ...”
No stale zaniness has been on this blog in a month,
and also from South Park, “It’s wrong. It’s wrong!”Rare eclipse crosses Asia
Source: Yahoo! News
Rare eclipse crosses Asia
“Find more news related pictures in our Rare eclipse crosses Asia photo gallery on Yahoo! News.”
Sexy Lady Thor [Gallery]
“Oh, no... this is Earth... isn’t it? Cosplayer: Toni Darling.”Coquette Look of the Day
Source: Coquette
Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet caught topless
“Our trusty spy photographers have caught the upcoming Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet with its top down and its tail up on a stroll through German streets.”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the following language,
but not about president One Big Ass Mistake America.
“A student at North Rowan High School in North Carolina asked a simple question about President Obama. What happens next is completely out of line. Not only does the Social Studies teacher go ballistic on the student, all while defending the president, she tells the student he can also be arrested ...”
I would also like to fulminate and say, “Liberals are Hypocrites.”
Onions on the Internet
by *PixelKitties on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment