The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 11, 2012

MBH - my brain hurts 022

To face facts, John is moving his family to Lawrence this Sunday, and the Roving Imp and the Roving Imp Training Center will soon follow in weeks or months, which will effectively put my improv into hiatus. The price of the fuel to drive forty-five minutes and forty miles, one way, will once again make Tuesdays into my viewing night for NOVA on PBS.

Near the desk, Pepperdance was found Tuesday.
Pepperdance has been found (2012-05-09 07.32.56)
She was on top of the mouse Wednesday.
I need to wear more shirts with pockets.
U.S. to run first surplus since 2008: C.B.O.
“The U.S. government recorded a budget surplus of $58 billion in April, the Congressional Budget Office estimated on Monday, breaking a streak of deficits that began in 2008.”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language that will soon appear in this post, where I was going to write more about my goals for my improv, yet I have recently not featured anything political on this blog. MBH - my brain hurts whenever I am excepted to cheer president One Big Ass Mistake America, who has hypocritically added more debt faster than any other president.
Flashback: Obama in 2008: Adding $4 Trillion to National Debt ‘Unpatriotic’
“(CNSNews.com) – Although the national debt under President Barack Obama has increased $4 trillion since he took office in 2009, as a presidential candidate in 2008 Obama criticized then-President George W. Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt, saying it was ‘unpatriotic’ and also ...”
Obama is always looking to blame someone else for his abject failure.
Obama Has Wrong Scapegoat; Many Of Us ‘Speculate’ In Oil
“Obama’s interest in reining in speculators is a political move. He needs to claim he's trying to bring down oil prices because his policies actually raise them.”
“Two-thirds of Republicans say the president can do something about high gas prices; about two-thirds of Democrats say he can’t. But six years ago, with a Republican president in the White House, those numbers were reversed. Researchers want to understand this flipped perception.”
Gay Marriage as a Distraction
“Unlike Barack Obama, I have been an unwavering public supporter of gay marriage since first writing on the subject on my blog almost ten years ago. I remain so today. It is a clear human rights issue...”

No comments:

Post a Comment