The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A second out of phase 013

Because I would like to help John to move his family to Lawrence this Sunday, my father and mother have graciously rescheduled Mother’s Day luncheon at Jose Pepper’s Border Grill & Cantina to this Saturday, so I can forgo my noon viewing of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on The Hub, I suppose.

While Jose Pepper’s Border Grill & Cantina serves great Southwestern fare, the Cheese & Burger Society suggests this burger for moms.
The Miss Daisy | Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
“Wholesome and well-mannered, The Miss Daisy is a country girl at heart. She was born and bred where the air is fresh and the soil is fertile. Where a birch tree carries on a conversation with a babbling brook. Despite The Miss Daisy’s delicate ways, she’s a cheeseburger that can satisfy the strongest...”
My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic news from around the internet compiled into one easy website, Equestria Daily has become my source for images. For the new page Nyx, the administrator has shut down Nyx (Friendship is Magic), a source of many images.


When I went to a mall last Wednesday, I bought some episodes on DVD, and Season Two is now on Netflix, which means that we might watch more at the home of Denton. Also, I have officially misspelled Princess Cadance.

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Season 2, Finally!
see more My Little Brony
“When it’s announced that Twilight Sparkle’s older brother, Shining Armor, is set to marry Princess Celestia’s niece, Cadence, all the ponies in Equestria should be celebrating. But there’s one pony in Ponyville who’s not so thrilled with the news — Twilight Sparkle! Why is the young unicorn so concerned? And will the royal wedding go off without a hitch? Find out in the two-part special, and then join us for the perfect after-party — three more My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episodes, all included in the first-ever DVD release of My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding!

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding is priced at $14.97 and is now available for pre-order at amazon.com.”
Twitter / Peter Payne: “I made a Reddit post with my wisdom for Mother’s Day.
If you don’t mind, would you consider voting it up ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment