The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I missed the party 007

One of the consequences of my new schedule at work, Monday now starts at the same time as my other days, so I will miss the Monday marathon of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic tomorrow.My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Monday Marathon
Source: Andrea Libman via The Hub
New ‘Initial D’ Anime Series Announced
“The popular racing manga, Initial D, by Shuichi Shigeno will be getting a new anime series. It was announced in the pages of the Young Magazine Issue 35 released today, but no details were announced as yet. It says to stay tuned for details to be released in the next issue. (That would be Issue 36/3…”
Secondly, I will not be visiting Goodcents or Subway tomorrow. my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Haters gonna Hate
see more My Little Brony
VIDEO: Even More ‘Dead or Alive 5’ Bikini Bunny Action
“On Friday we got our first taste of Dead or Alive 5’s Bikini Bunny Angels in action, with Kasumi, Hitomi, and Leifang throwing down in skimpy pre-order/collector’s edition outfits. A Japanese clip showcases some similar thrills, but this time Ayane jumps in the mix to battle Hitomi alongside Kasumi.”
Finally, Slugbox decided to postpone a sketching session due to a broadcast, with which I happen to agree. Black Dynamite on Adult Swim
Source: Adult Swim

No comments:

Post a Comment