The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 9, 2012

Fluttershy has tail extensions

This Tumblr account just got 20% cooler, has since changed its name, and their diets, I should mention, are completely vegetarian...
Vegan food pyramid
Source: Sunshine Burger via Vegan Bella Vida
Why My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is truly Awesome.
“I made this video last night at three am cause I might be an insomniac. The true reason My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is so great is because it’s non-gendered. It appeals to everyone even though...”
Get Easy Girls Party Ideas with My Little Ponies Party Planner!
The My Little Pony Party Planner is designed to help you plan a great party ideas for decoration, recipes, and activities. There's also a tool to help with the party shopping! And so much more!
Here is a recipe from the site. I originally saw this an image with a horrified Fluttershy. Pepperoni, at least in this country, is livestock.
14 Stories That Prove Animals Have Souls
“Animals are capable of so much more compassion, love, bravery, and ingenuity than most people realize. Here are 14 incredible stories that reveal their hidden depths.”
Fluttershy is likely unable to harm even virtual creatures.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Fluttershy Plays Skyrim
see more My Little Brony
A New Way To Lose Weight: Listen To It | PsychologyOfEating.com
“Here’s my new excitement: to get real and truthful and edgy about the gigantic subject of weight loss. Let’s all see if we can put our collective mojo together and spark something new in the weight loss conversation. Let’s invent ...”
In Egocentric Universe: MBH - my brain hurts 019, I went to sleep late and could not awake with first alarm, so I shortened my week without meat... because I did not leave myself time to boil water in order to cook the ramen, and there really was no result. How well does anyone really know Fluttershy?
Carnivore-shy is best pony
Source: Surprise (MLP) via Dark Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment