The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A peculiar wind follows Him

After the shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence last night, John, Chanté, Hannah, Derek, David and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings,
where they have calories listed on the menu.
This summer, work will perhaps progress on our street.

David rode out to Lawrence with me, and I feel that our talk on the return to Kansas City connected us more as friends since the passing of his mother. Afterward, I visited Denton, who reacted, “It’s almost one in the morning, you know?”

I don’t know, sometimes feel like a stranger in my own life.
Wake the Hell Up, Appajack
Source: Apple Jack via Wake the Hell Up, Appajack by *GSphere on deviantART

Once home, I looked at Facebook for an hour and went to bed at three in the morning. Before returning to sleep, I watched some My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Dragon Ball Z Kai. For lunch, I again woke up and watched qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, but my mother changed the channel just as coverage for the NASCAR Nationwide Series began. Still tired, I went back to bed. I suppose, as a bit of a hypocrite, I ordered  Papa John’s Pizza instead of going to the show of Holy Cow! Improv Comedy Troupe to support Seriously Playful.

The worst thing is that I was not able to with foursquare check in.3 Tips to Get Your Customers to “Check In” [INFOGRAPHIC]
via: 3 Tips to Get Your Customers to “Check In” [INFOGRAPHIC]

No comments:

Post a Comment