The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Midsummer Classic

During Kansas City’s Morning News on Monday, Scott Parks expressed my thoughts on the MLB All-Star Game, “I know to avoid Downtown and Kauffman Stadium. I don’t really like crowds.” Sure, I could have just said that myself, yet a radio personality has now given more credibility to my point. Like in Egocentric UniverseThe SEMA Show, 2011, I felt compelled to write about an event of both local and national import, an event about which I nearly forgot until ESPN was showing on TV at BAR WEST.
Fans Boo Robinson Cano During His Intro 2012 MLB HR Derby
“Robinson Cano is introduced at the 2012 MLB All-Star Game HR Derby to a chorus of Boo's by KC fans upset that after saying he WOULD pick Billy Butler for HR ...”
MLB All-Star Game Community Watch Party | Crown Center
“Crown Center offers shopping, dining, entertainment and fun for the entire family -- all in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri. Home to the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards, Crown Center features the world-class accommodations of The Westin Kansas City and Sheraton Kansas City hotels, and is ...”
I am going to have to miss the party, besides I would rather watch Slugbox sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment