The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A second out of phase 014

John successfully moved his family to Lawrence on Mother’s Day, Roving Imp shows will soon be held at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building, yet the Roving Imp Training Center will continue to operate in Bonner Springs for the time being.
Show me your Tea Leaves
Show me your Tea Leaves by *X-Arielle on deviantART

I am saying all this to remind myself that we have no rehearsal this Monday, notwithstanding I will probably take that same route home in the blind hope that BAR WEST still has the following special for dinner.
Irony exists; today I regrettably showed no patience with my sisters when they were making a home-cooked casserole, yet I was patient with the significant other of Denton. I may owe my sisters an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment