The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I found where my bananas went

“I found where my bananas went,” began a note from a lonely man named Chris.
Watermelon chief with banana headdress
Source: Sunshine Burger
Wenn alle probleme nur in ähnlicher Weise gelöst werden könnte!
[If only all problems could be solved in such a way]

Source: Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic)
When friendship isn’t magic: ‘My Little Pony’ sex toy creator speaks out “‘I’ve noticed that [bronies have] gotten really horny lately,’ the creator of the controversial plush toy told the Daily Dot.”

Lyra Plushie is a stuffed toy of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic background pony character Lyra with a mysterious hole in the rear side.”
Rainy Days before departing for a cruise around northern Europe
Rainy Days by =Veggie55 on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment