The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Promises, promises.

On Saturday afternoon, I had much fun in class with Steve, Nifer, and David at The Roving Imp Theater. Later I enjoyed Red Rubber Ball, Dictionary Soup with Keith Curtis and John Robison, and performing as part of Scripted Soup, which was a staged reading of transcriptions of earlier shows of Dictionary Soup.

I promised that on Sunday I would complete my forms for deferring my student loans. I have printed out income statements. I have begun. After examining my mail, I have discovered that the forms have not yet arrived.
Yes, I am watching NASCAR on ESPN, “The Brickyard 400 is on at 1:00 ET on ESPN.”
Christopher Hurt doesn’t know how many more ways that he can tell the flippin’ representatives of Citibank that he has no flippin’ money right now, “The calls will continue.”
Twitter / Sarah Silverman: I'm so sick of this! This ...
“I’m so sick of this! This is the 8th time I’ve slipped in cum in a Barney’s dressing room.”
Christopher Hurt sees truth.
Twitter / The Manga Critic: Best headline of the day: ...
“Best headline of the day: ‘Your Olive Oil May Not Be The Virgin It Claims To Be’.”
Twitter / Mari Kurisato: I might actually be able ...
“I might actually be able to think of myself as an artist with some small talent, these days. Still feel like a talentless hack, though”
Twitter / Christopher Hurt: @MariKurisato Women ...
“@MariKurisato Women actually give very good advice about women. I really should ask and listen more.”
I shall witness automotive history today: news from BMW USA, the Audi A7 Premiere, the Ford Explorer Facebook Reveal!
Videos - 1998 Trans Am WS6 Build-Up Fully Bolted Racing Dyno Burnout
“A timeline of the recent build we did on my 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. Car has LS1 motor, cam, Dart Pro 1 stage 3 heads, headers, Borla exhaust, cutout, LS6 intake, lid, K&N, tune, ASP pulley, Hurst shifter, shift light, Nitto Drag Radials, DragLite wheels, Moser 4.10 gears and more....”
CHECK OUT WHAT’S NEW ON THE J.C.C.C. WEBSITE
“The new floor plan site is available from our Maps page. Select the link for floor plans and room locations. Or, enter ‘floor plans’ in search to get a link for ‘Building Floor Plans and Emergency Locations’. Faculty who use the floor plan PDFs for their syllabi can access the new PDFs from new the site.

Academic Calendars, Staff Development and Distance Learning have new looks.”
If I can keep from being interrupted, I would like to briefly discuss... well, I will talk about the Pontiac Firebird in a moment. Christopher Hurt presents via Choose Freedom -- STOP ObamaCare:
How to Nullify Obama’s Overreach - HUMAN EVENTS
“A new book by Thomas E. Woods, Jr. gives citizens hope that states already possess the tools to rein in oppressive new laws.”
This is about mandating a purchase of insurance and the rights of the States!
Former Moran Campaign Manager Paul Moore Endorses Todd Tiahrt
Kansans for Tiahrt.

Twitter / Alisha Kirby: 8 days ‘til the primary... ...
“8 days ‘til the primary... let’s roll Team Tiahrt! Excited for Phyllis Schlafly event on Wednesday 7/28 6:30pm Crowne Plaza Hotel in Lenexa!”
That is a surprise, and the primary election in Kansas is Tuesday, August 3.
Twitter / MotorWeek: The new 2011 Ford Explorer ...
“The new 2011 Ford Explorer will be more fuel efficient - something the whole industry is moving towards. ... http://fb.me/EwalBMyZ
Yes, that is the new 2011 Ford Explorer, and “the same platform architecture that underpins the Taurus and Flex – not to mention the Lincoln MKS and MKT ,” says Autoblog, who still awaits, “[the details of] technology and powertrain features.”
Twitter / David Thomas: More 2011 Ford Explorer ...
“More 2011 Ford Explorer Pictures http://bit.ly/cny7N4
As opposed to the transverse engine, front-wheel drive, and the unitized body of the new platform, the previous Ford Explorer used a longitudinal engine, rear-wheel drive, and a body-on-frame construction. Like the vehicles that share the platform, the new Ford Explorer should also be available with all-wheel drive, but I would expect that four-wheel drive would be available. Between all-wheel and four-wheel drive, the difference is that four-wheel drive includes at least one gear ratio for low-range torque.

I have no chances of being able to afford either the Ford Explorer or the earlier-shared Pontiac Firebird. The Pontiac division of General Motors was dissolved in 2010, and the production of the F platform, which was used by the Pontiac Firebird (including Trans Am editions thereof), and the Chevrolet Camaro, was stopped in 2002.
“Past performance is no indicator of future success. See your investment adviser.”
The new Chevrolet Camaro is the fifth generation and shares the Zeta platform with several vehicles from Holden.
Next-Gen Camaro, CTS to Join Small Cadillac ATS on New Rear-Drive Platform - Wide Open Throttle ...
“Read the Next-Gen Camaro, CTS to Join Small Cadillac ATS on New Rear-Drive Platform blog entry, and comments in Motor Trend’s Wide Open Throttle auto blog.”
I might not have thought, “I'm much too young to feel this damn old.”
Twitter / evo Magazine: Mercedes SLS AMG supercar ...
“Mercedes SLS AMG supercar on-track video. How does it compare to the Porsche 911 Turbo S and Aston Martin V12 Vantage? http://bit.ly/cfbPFp
When a good friend does, I cannot help feeling a little discouraged, too.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I can not wait for the show Saturday night! It's like "duh" now. Have an emotion to your scene partner and only concentrate on saying the most important things.

    Oh, and I'm still considering starting my own twitter sometimes. I only say that because you post from twitter a lot here. I don't know how certain I am on starting one. But I'm still considering it. Sometime after I finish those Biblioclast scripts I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two things for you to consider about Twitter. That rhymed so awesomely!

    Anyway, you are limited to 140 characters with Twitter. Second, many people share links via Twitter, and these links will likely not be accessible through your web browser on your mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete