The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A caper, perhaps

Christopher Hurt was personally looking for a costumer for his action figures. The search is now over! Now all I need is someone to assist in the construction of one-twelfth or one-eighteenth scale domiciles... I wish that I was not serious...
Universal adds Digital Copies to upcoming Blu-ray & DVD releases « BackTalk.
“Universal Studios Home Entertainment has just notified BTTF.com that they will be adding digital copies of all three films to both the Blu-ray Disc and DVD releases of the 25th Anniversary box sets being released October 26, 2010.”
Christopher Hurt thinks that neither Buick nor Oldsmobile should have suffered this way...
Twitter / Jalopnik: Ten Terrible Car ...
“Ten Terrible Car Commercial Pitchmen http://jalopnik.com/5586782//gallery/
Any dialogue about hollies began in the Solomons, perhaps while discussing a leggier caper, like your girlfriend.
The world’s leggiest Lambo? blog on Evo Community by Peter Tomalin
“I’ve been doing some work for charity. Obviously I don’t like to talk about it, but since it involved a supercar– and not...”
♫ Why do I rip on Obama? I’m not the only one. ♫
Twitter / Fred Thompson: Obama on 3rd trip to NV ...
“Obama on 3rd trip to NV for Reid. Almost as many as Gulf Coast trips. Difference: Obama actually worried about Reid disaster. #ftrs #tcot”

Twitter / Andrew A. Walker: As a black person I am ...
“As a black person I am officially renaming the NAACP to the NAADP, Natnl Assoc for the Advcmnt of the Democratic Party. #tcot #p2 #tlot”
I rip on Obama, because unlike the liberal media and the rest of American public, I am not “dick riding,” as The Boondocks would describe.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot that Back To The Future was 25 years old this year. Heck, I forgot that I'm older than Back To The Future by 2 years and around 4 months.

    ReplyDelete