The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Christen bison on the cursive airplane!

Wednesday night, we decided on a new book, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, for Read Aloud” night. Released as a motion picture in 2005, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy featured Mos Def as Ford Prefect.
Christopher Hurt will certainly be this tired again. On the commute home from the Roving Imp Coffee House, I noticed continuous lightning flashes in the skies to the north. I no longer know how Joey’s ring tone goes, yet for the common towel, which one might find in a washroom, I could recite five uses.
Yes, I can certainly say that my blog resembles a page of links. But unlike my page of links, which once resided on GeoCities, the website for the Roving Imp Theater is brand new!
Roving Imp Theater
“The Roving Imp Theater is an 62-seat theater described as a ‘dream for performers and audiences both’ located in the heart of historic downtown Bonner Springs, Kansas.”
I would be just as excited to see a Ford Fiesta:
Twitter / AmandaV Flmsocial: I just saw my first Fiesta ...
I just saw my first Fiesta on the road the other day! Silver Sedan, I was sooo excited! Whaaahoooo :)”
Christopher Hurt also urges one, like The Onion, “♫ Don’t call it a ‘comeback’, I been here for years ♫ ”
Uncle Greg To Attempt Comeback At Family Barbecue
“BATON ROUGE, LA—Sources agree that Uncle Greg peaked in 1999, and that a long string of ugly incidents since then—including Aunt Margaret’s birthday party, during which he made an unfortunate joke about her spinsterhood, and the picnic at the lake to which he brought his best friend Bobby, who kept hitting on a 16-year-old niece—has all but cemented his role as the family’s black sheep.”
Well, christen bison on the cursive airplane! Just now, I realized that I will need to be repairing all the links on my blog, those which directed to any part of the Roving Imp site. My blog could use a new layout.
Twitter / Chetan R: 40 Stunning Minimalistic ...
“40 Stunning Minimalistic Book Covers - http://bit.ly/cwUj9D by @callumchapman
A movie about Facebook is already set to be released?
Twitter / Scott VonSchilling: Oh man. The Social Network ...
“Oh man. The Social Network, the movie about the start of Facebook, looks really really good! http://yhoo.it/9R3XIu

Twitter / Scott VonSchilling: I read the Ben Mezrich book ...
“I read the Ben Mezrich book the movie is based on, and this looks like an amazingly faithful adaptation. Like, shot-for-shot faithful.”
Analogous to Hitchhiker’s Guide, the closer the movie is to the book, the better. Hitchhiker’s Guide has defenses, but the film adaptation ignited criticism among its fans, like your girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Facebook movie, huh? I've got some videos here that I've found on YouTube related to Facebook. Let's see if I can embed a video to a comment...

    Facebook/Off (This one can't Embed):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvepYYNjfBk

    Actually, none can.
    Facebook parody of the song "HERO":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FahBBnfHAQ

    Facebook Infomercial:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHi-ZcvFV_0

    ReplyDelete