The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 30, 2010

Christopher Hurt thinks this is cool!

Christopher Hurt is looking forward to seeing the performance of Denise Robison in “The Vagina Monologues” tonight at The Barn Players Community Theatre, like your girlfriend. I wish I could remember that joke by Caroline Rhea; I saw her routine in 2003, when Stanford’s Comedy Club was located in the Metcalf South Shopping Center. Christopher Hurt thinks this is cool!
FUNimation Prepaid Cards | The Official FUNimation Blog
“With the growing trend of buying anime from online retailers like Amazon and Right Stuf, it becomes more inconvenient for those without credit cards. Get you own FUNimation prepaid card instead.”
But I also realize that I have no money for either a prepaid card or anime. Christopher Hurt now has two entries, “MBH - my brain hurts 005,” and one is not valid, so he apologizes to anyone who follows him on NetworkedBlogs or a web feed. Oops, before publishing that, I should have deleted that older post.
The 24 Types of Libertarian | Progressive Political Cartoon by Barry Deutsch
“Too much Heinlein.”
Christopher Hurt intones the dismissed Rod Stewart, “...you’re so far away,” in reference to next payday, August 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment