The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Web Wanderings 003

In my last post, “Another Long Weekend,” I have begun to no longer include a time reference in regard to the links and status updates that I share on this blog. I am liking this simplified format. Although I do not mind referring to myself in the third person, I can look forward to the day when my blog will largely be devoid of content from micro-blogging.

Christopher Hurt sings, “You may say I’m a ‘liker’, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, then the world will live as one.”
Almost 65 Million Facebook Users
“Want to know how popular Facebook likes are? According to new statistics we've collected (and will be rolling out shortly in an upgraded version of our ...”

Twitter / Sarah Davis: OK Joe’s does it again! ...
Ok Joe’s does it again! @NBCActionNews Vanity Fair write up on nation’s best BBQ, KC spot listed among country’s best http://bit.ly/9RuNlI
Christopher Hurt finds a counterpoint.
Twitter / Scott VonSchilling: According to Facebook, ...
“According to Facebook, people who like ‘music’ also enjoy ‘dancing.’ That's a highly advanced suggestion algorithm, peeps.”
I can agree with a call for propriety.
ryuganji: Kitano delivers a beat-down to today’s Japan
“I hate computers. Email too. There’s a mobile phone in my car but I’ve never answered it. Take Twitter for instance: it’s fine if you're sharing jokes and playing around, but I can’t quite figure out the idiocy of treating it as a source of information.”
Christopher Hurt also concedes this, Classic Chevrolet.
Get Your Car Or Truck Organized Easily! « Classic Garage DFW
“I have kids so I can sympathize with how difficult it can sometimes be to keep your car organized and clean. I have employees that commute to work and I know sometimes that they eat on the run and the trash can pile up. Well a messy car can be gross, it’s not comfy, it can be embarrassing, it could even possibly damage the resale value. If you have a lot of junk or other stuff laying around in your car you need to understand that if you come to a sudden stop or are in a car crash, these items can quickly become flying objects that could hurt you or your passengers. They could even become a deterrent to you focusing on the road if things are sliding all over the dashboard or out of the front seat. This is not safe at all.”
Christopher Hurt thinks someone should tell Obama; however, Obama should be well out of office by then.
Twitter / ONE: Tell President Obama to ...
“Tell President Obama to take the lead on achieving the Millennium Development Goals by 2015! http://www.one.org/r?r=381

This ice is actually one mass and almost wraps around the straw, although one cannot tell from this angle, and the three Barnes children squawked in the bedlam while using FABER, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment