The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Need to read again 010

This bumper sticker from Being Conservative is now mostly stuck to my Chevy Cavalier. The fewer people in Congress representing the interests of the Kansas Democratic Party and Michael Moore, the better. I took this picture at 1337, awesome!

Unlike the car, of which I can confidently say that Denton owns, may I ask if Rufus, or any cat, can truly be owed by any human being?

Christopher Hurt drove to work at Johnson County Community College with the most mild-mannered traffic on the Overland Parkway today.
The DEWmocracy Results Are In!
“Thanks to you, White Out (TM) is the newest flavor of Mountain Dew (R). Visit DEWmocracy.com to see how you helped it get to the top.”
Life is better without contractions. With this corrected sentence, I am expecting to experience pain soon, from Joey:
“You are talking to my guy all wrong...it is the wrong tone. If you do it again, then I will stab you in the face with a suturing iron!”
Christopher Hurt declares, “Yes, I am a victim of something identifiable, and it has a name!”
impedimenta: Dictionary.com Word of the Day --
“impedimenta: baggage or other things that retard one’s progress.”
Chanté, I enjoyed your character, Bobbi, from the R.I. Spectacular, and your character from Deep Space Emily; however, going on a five-year mission with Bobbi would also be interesting.

Christopher Hurt finds that this is no relation to William H. Cosby, Jr. (Bill Cosby).
Twitter / Sarah Davis: The Cosby Hotel stands ...
“The Cosby Hotel stands another day. Great team effort to keep historic building. http://twurl.nl/bc7ae7
That is a disappointment to all of the fans who watch on 38 The Spot. Christopher Hurt knows that The Daily Kitten would lose to Dr Pepper.
Twitter / screweduptexan: RT @PurpleRoseMoon ...
“RT @PurpleRoseMoon @drpepper My new kitten is competing for my love and attention. Unfortunately, she’ll loose. http://twitpic.com/277tga
That is something unexpected from the Screwed Up Texan, but not quite ironic. Christopher Hurt thinks this might be bad, Ford Motor Company.
Twitter / screweduptexan: RT @AsianMartin: @Ford ...
“RT @AsianMartin: @Ford doesn’t understand women. Literally. http://bit.ly/ce8MkY
Yeah, neither do I. I could wonder if Autocar, Motor Trend Magazine, or the Official EVO Magazine have heard about this:
Twitter / Cecil Helton: RT @LeftlaneNews Lotus ...
“RT @LeftlaneNews Lotus hints at Paris debut for new Esprit http://dlvr.it/2sYj5
Somewhere in the middle of this post, I decided to stop following the format used in this series; a Lockean contracep- director frets and imagines the latest excess, like your girlfriend.

3 comments:

  1. I have intended to add this link into a post for the last week:

    Twitter / Martin G.: I intend to post every
    “I intend to post every ridiculous photo of the Honda CR-Z.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a pet named Rufus now!
    Check it out, I'm a trend setter (which is better than being an Irish Setter)!
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just state for the record that I am in fact a dog person and have nothing against Irish Setters. I was merely going for the joke.

    ReplyDelete