The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Briefly, on slacking

Once I am home from work, I have to be considered one of the laziest people.
The Stats on Slacking
“How much do you slack off at work? Compare yourself to the rest of America.”

The Stats on Slacking
Via: Online Schools
Why does this info-graphic have Mississippi shown in red, like your girlfriend, when the text to the right is referring to Missouri?
Twitter / sheri strykowski: Passing The Holy Milestone ...
Passing The Holy Milestone: How To Meet Deadlines http://bit.ly/dCG4gt (Smashing Magazine)

Now who is slacking?

1 comment:

  1. “Now who is slacking?”

    Sometimes I amuse myself, although I would prefer to be compared to the writer of xkcd sucks, rather than to the writer of xkcd.

    ReplyDelete