The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 30, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 005

Christopher Hurt has found another reason why he will personally not be seeking public office:
Basil Marceaux : The Next Governor of Tennessee
“The White Alvin Greene speaks one run-on sentence.”
So Christopher Hurt begins, “MBH - my brain hurts: the first incredulity edition.” Once again credit goes to Craig Newmark for creating that expression, or least for making me aware. Yes, I expect further incredulity editions to follow, at the very least until January 20, 2013, when a new President, with my hope, is inaugurated. Before I continue with my diatribe about this ‘administration’, I will interrupt with a kind interlude:
That is why you are cool, Sheri! I like that my friends have a diversity of political and religious views.

Actually, “Whatever happens, happens,” not only summarizes my religious views, the quote is by the character Spike Speigel from the English translation of the anime series Cowboy Bebop. Besides any obvious connotations, I placed the quote there because I had no more room in the text box with my other quotes.
Of course, my having a lot friends leads to the inevitability of my friends to have a diversity of political and religious views. Yes, that was a very pleasant interlude. I am experiencing at least as much incredulity to this ‘administration’ as my friends with liberal politics experienced to the Bush administration.
If Denton does not and cannot understand, then, “there is no hope, no hope, no hope, no hope at all...”
Now pleasantries are at an end. Kitto I have been incredulous about the Bush administration as well, but I should not have been threatened with being unfriended for a sharing a link in the following way:
Christopher Hurt wonders, “Where are the priorities of this ‘President’? How about you create some jobs? Perhaps reduce the debt? Idiot is spelled O-B-A-M-A!”
“I’m trying to find 6 people in the next half-hour who want to repeal ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.’ I just added my name to the growing list of Americans in support of repealing ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.’”
Yes, I am harping on that again, however briefly. When the ‘President’ appeared on the show, one of my friends observed, “There was a lot more hot air on The View than usual today.” I have neither watched that episode, nor clips from that episode. Some “dick riding” surely occurred, although not explicitly.
White House Touts Detroit ‘Success Story’ - The Early Show - CBS News
The Early Show: White House Touts Detroit ‘Success Story’ - With Big Three Showing Profitability and Adding Jobs, Obama Admin. ‘Surprised’ by Outcome of Auto Industry Bailout”
Christopher Hurt counts less than twelve hours to payday! Mainstreet Credit Union will be a happy place for me again! Christopher Hurt no longer thinks that creating a sandwich is too labor-intensive for him. Socialization of the U.S. health care system is coming, like your girlfriend...

1 comment:

  1. A ham sandwich is much more interesting with tomato and onion.

    ReplyDelete