The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Best Night Ever

Everything changed in January,” and that Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - auld lang syne - Scot. and North England. old times, especially times fondly... was eight years ago.
Well, today began as kind of a misfire. I had agreed to fast for a blood test this morning, but after I woke up briefly, I couldn’t sleep for an hour and had to wait another hour just to call to cancel the appointment and ask for something to be written so I could just go to LabCorp, which I should have requested yesterday when they called.
Breaks and lunch will be earlier to align with another team whose processes complement our own; an optimal situation for me since I rarely hit my stride until after lunch. “And if you’re interested in lunch,” someone’s thermos loudly popped some soup on to the ceiling, rather hilarious once we found out what had happened and no one was injured.
Since I was tired and taking a friend to her workplace, I had no time to run back for the lab order, which will be left at LabCorp by a tenacious person at the medical office who was trying to reach me all day.
“Sing to him a new song; (Psalms 33:3)
play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts.”
Strings of Embarrassment by Burgerkiss
Strings of Embarrassment by Burgerkiss

No comments:

Post a Comment