The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Honest Apple

When I greeted him thusly, “‘Hey’ is for horses,” said the former significant other of The Girl Next Door to me, which he followed with something about people; I don’t remember.
I also don’t remember what I was searching for but “Stale zaniness 019” resulted and I was reminded, “Christopher, ... you have ALWAYS been kind, understanding, generous of heart and humorous in our correspondence and discussions. YOU have integrity, faith, a standard of kindness to all people and honestly... I think you remind people to be kind, period,” which was days before she unfriended me those six years ago. A comment today on “Rage your Dream” suggests, “Your desire to be seen as clever is only outstripped by your need to be alpha. Grow up,” ouch.
“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you
because he trusts in you. (Isaiah 26:3)”
Detailed Cadance Sketch by Fluffy Maiden
Cadence {Detailed Sketch} by FluffyMaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment