The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Giants of our own Talk

Tuesday morning, this title was on the border of my waking mind.
Luna by SkyFlyer206
Luna by SkyFlyer206
It’s “Born on the Bayou,” not Oksana Baiul, so stop singing that and realize that you and she are the same age as is Chelsea Clinton ... I talk to myself a lot as if someone else was there, “You Got What You See First In These Images Will Determine If You’re An Optimist Or A Pessimist: Optimist!”
Politics is just about virtue signaling for or against Trump now,” so how about cynical, I wonder to which political party that Recording Academy gives loyalty, but at least she’s not reading her book on the air:
“The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. (Exodus 15:2)”

No comments:

Post a Comment