The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Best Night Ever 2: Electric Boogaloo

If you know what I mean,
I need to post something about Fury,
so I received some good word about W-O-R-K, work:
The woman to the left of me, as instructional and helpful as she can be, has a new mission to get me to stop opening and closing the drawer each time to get a rubber band. Just like old times, we are going to be able to work an hour early so overtime does not have to occur exclusively on the weekend. I’m going to have to say that I might have had a breakthrough today and my production might finally begin to increase.
“He gives power to the faint, (Isaiah 40:29)
and to him who has no might, he increases strength.”
Sci-Twi by Jumble Horse
Sci-Twi by Jumble Horse
Despite my “Optimal Situation,” a question has long lingered and at last is resolved. “Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it. I am sure that we shall never forget The Girl Next Door,” one week from Thursday when she leaves for her new job, “It’s time to bring this ship into the shore / And throw away the oars, forever.”
(I’ve got to be honest / I think you know / You’re a god
/ And I am not / And I just thought I’d let you go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment