The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Got to get the Bread and Milk

I’m pretty tired, but I got to get the bread and milk ahead of the storm tomorrow; I meant windshield wiper blades and socks
Perhaps the precipitation will have ceased by the time I’m supposed to go to work, but that doesn’t mean anything will be ready, “Remember, where you’re going, there are no roads,” and I have resisted going to bed thus far; I didn’t leave myself enough time to install the new wiper blades, and the windscreen was kept warm enough for it to not matter.
Before I went to the Walmart, I went to Denny’s, yet I’m going to try to ignore the people at the other table. Funny how they fell silent as soon as their pancakes arrived, while one of them was telling another “shut up,” and that’s all I’ve been screaming in my mind! “People these days don’t know where Czechoslovakia is on a map,” yeah, since those have been two separate countries for twenty-five years!
Approaching the self-checkout, a previous customer completed his story to the clerk, and I responded after he departed:
I don’t know what he’s talking about. I have no plans to help Stacey tomorrow at all. My name is Chris by the way.
“to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds,
and to put on the new self, (Ephesians 4:22-24)
created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.”
Ambushing beast girl | meio [pixiv]
Ambushing beast girl | meio [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment