The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Keeping up the Habit 056

I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request (Means ‘no’).”
“Everyone, please play I wanna see your answers 🧐
👰Marriages? 0
💍Proposals? 0
🍼Children? 0
🚑Surgeries? 2 (probably)
💉Piercings? just that time you broke my heart ❤️❤️
🔫Shot a gun? Yes
✋Quit a job? Yes
📺Ever been on TV? Yes, Halloween in Kindergarten
🌅Been to an island? No
✈Flown on a plane? Yes
🚙Hit a deer? No
❤Fallen in love? Maybe
😪Watched someone die? Yes
🚑Been in an ambulance? Yes
🎤Sang karaoke? I cannot remember
❄Been ice skating? Yes (I really tried)
🛳Been on a Cruise? Never have, never will
🚲Been on a motorcycle? Yes, was parked
🐴Rode a horse? Yes, guided by my grandfather
🏥Stayed in a hospital? Yes
🍽Favorite fruit? We are no longer friends
🌽Favorite vegetable? Spinach
🍨Favorite dessert? I cannot remember
🌓Morning or night? Night
🌈Favorite color? Impact Blue
📞Last phone call? Chinatown Express
📱Last text? Josh
Hold your finger down and select copy.
Then go into your own status. Change with your answers. I wanna see everyone else’s.”
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, (Isaiah 65:17)
and the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind.”
.:HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018:. by mlp and eqg
.: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018:. by mlp and eqg

No comments:

Post a Comment