The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Here are a few Things

“Here are a few things most don’t know about me.
1. Favorite smell? It is not dog-breath
2. Last time I cried? Yesterday, you’d forgiven me
3. Favorite Pizza? Sometimes
4. Favorite flower? Mary and the Witch’s Flower
5. Favorite animal? The song by Def Leppard
6. Did you go to college? Yes,
for which I will be paying the rest of my life
7. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Yes
8. Roller coaster? Never
9. Favorite ice cream? I like vanilla,
it’s the finest of the flavors
10. Shorts or jeans? Khakis are my life now
11. What are you listening to? Doc Hollywood Theme - I am the One and Only
12. A favorite TV show? Again?
13. Tattoos? Never
14. Hair Color? Yes
15. Eye Color? Yes
16. Height? the third dimension
17. Favorite food to eat? Yes
18. Favorite holiday? Yes
19. Beer or wine? Oh my God,
why are you asking me this? Did I whine well?
20. Night owl or early morning? Night owl
21. Favorite day of the week? „Ich wünsche, dass es Sonntag sein würde, wenn es mein Tag ist, um Spaß zu machen“
22. Do you have a nickname? My name is not Nick
23. Favorite season? Tasteless humor demands Cumin
24. Favorite place to get away? Home
25. Missing someone? I hit just where I was aimin’
26. Dream vacation? Some nights I do not sleep well
27. Regrets? Sorry, I was eating a Milky Way
28. Middle name? Oh, my god it’s Malcolm In Middle.
29. Ocean or lake? Neither, if I have to make a choice
30. Who do you think will do this?”
“Behold, the former things have come to pass,
and new things I now declare; (Isaiah 42:9)
before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
Alicorn Glimmer (Vector) by SolRepublica
Alicorn Glimmer (Vector) by SolRepublica

No comments:

Post a Comment