The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tasteless humor demands Cumin

Amanda Wish Music has been hosting an open-mic night at Wheat State 47, so named because this Wheat State Pizza is on 47th Street, and not because it is the 47th franchise. I have been habitually attending these events, where each time I would participate and read something that I had only planned hours before, so I have now been asked to keep my material to eight minutes, because I tend to ignore the audience, and Amanda has to stop me.
Have you all seen this Comedy Central Stand-Up? Someone on there once said how Generation X and Generation Y talk about shows because we have no defining moments. King of the Hill, they would say that the secret ingredient in the family recipe was oregano. Futurama, when Fry thought that he was lost in the year 4000,he would not stop with the biting social commentary: nobody reads and everything has cilantro on it.” I observe that tasteless humor demands cumin.
Tasteless humor demands cumin.
Watch: Restaurant explosion in Kansas City captured on video
“Dramatic video of the moment JJ’s restaurant exploded was captured on a neighboring business’ surveillance camera.”
We hear their service really blew, and speaking about Batman & Robin, I watched a rant in four parts and learned that Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid twenty-five million dollars, one fifth of the budget for the production, for his role.
I would not want to be the recovering Norma Freis when the Ice Man cometh.
I decided to forego discussion of Pegasus ponies, Earth ponies and Unicorns, so I never did talk about Twilight Sparkle’s new ascended form: an Alicorn.
Pinkie Pie was privileged and honored to work on this design two months ago, before any of this was even a rumor
TheNextAlicorn by =Tsitra360 on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment