The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Originality straight over the Edge

Wherever I might say something political varies, and the potentially dubious Alex Jones notwithstanding, I tend to wait a few days before I share certain stories, because I often run out time for blogging, whose evidence is ‘He doesn’t SNOW any difference,’ yet important to my well being is that other people think well of me, and I expend a great deal of energy towards that end, and to ‘Set Right What Once Went Wrong,’ so I want to especially apologize to anyone who has recently read ‘SO MUCH WIN 006,’ as I vow to never again ‘hot-link’ from Desuchan.
 The spinning pinwheel, also known as the "rainbow wheel," is a pointer in Apple's OS X that indicates an application is not responding to system events.
Source: Shayquandala
Finding Your Doppelganger
“No one can run your business like you can. True. But no one can grow a business all by themselves. Also true.”
Although my thought is often original, the Russian author
of this image comments, ‘Originality straight over the edge.’
Originality straight over the edge, Princess Celestia is the Architect and Twilight Sparkle is Neo from The Matrix Reloaded
everything that has a beginning has an end by ~RubleGun on deviantART
Rahm Emanuel tells banks don’t do business with gun-makers
“Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has taken bully politics to a new level by telling area banks to cut off lines of credit to gun manufacturers if the gun-makers won’t voice their support massive gun control measures.”
“The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list ...”
Mostly, I simply opine, “This is senseless,” yet many problems in America
may actually be sourced from donkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment