The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 11, 2013

SO MUCH WIN 006

AT&T ranks last in customer satisfaction, Sprint on the rise, survey says
“AT&T’s customer satisfaction places the wireless giant in dead last among major carriers, and at its lowest point since shortly before the launch of the original iPhone in 2007, according to a survey. Verizon and Sprint tied for the top spot among the most popular U.S. carries, in terms of making ...”
Isn’t this a song? Oh, I meant, “Takin’ It to the Streets.”
“He wants other AT&T customers to join him.”
An opinion on gun control
Wyoming Lawmakers Propose ‘Gun Protection’ Legislation
“Several Wyoming lawmakers are proposing legislation designed to protect gun-owners from any potential federal firearm ban: The Firearms Protection Act”

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete