The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In free fall with Yams

Wednesday was being insufferable, “All this has happened before and will happen again,” and my car hit something on I-35, and although I received help from my father and Motorist Assist to put on a different tire, I went home and not to Wheat State Pizza. I should option my life to cinematic adaptation.
“Good news for fans of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day: a rep for Disney confirms to EW that the studio ...”
I today was fortunate to have an appointment at the Dental Hygiene Clinic at Johnson County Community College, where I have not been in fourteen months and had a brief dream about my being in free fall with yams.
Sweetified Rarity
Rarity Sweetified by *Austiniousi on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment