The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

that‘s my starting issue 021

Kansas Republican Party, one thing for which I am grateful is that nearly every last representative who was not a true conservative was removed from state office in 2012. I hope that Governor Sam Brownback is likewise successful in removing the tax on personal income from Kansas, because I failed to add back in my contributions to KPERS, to now find that I owe. At the end of next month, when I am able to pay the owed amount, I will have been assessed twenty dollars in penalties and fee for January and February. Happy Kansas Day, everyone!
“When NBC canceled Star Trek in 1969, many fans feared th star-ship Enterprise’s five-year mission had ended prematurely. But thanks to the books, movies, comics, and all the other official tie-ins, we know Captain Kirk and his crew’s adventures continued —”
I remain unconvinced that Michael Cera went through puberty:
his physical development was arrested.
Michael Cera’s New ‘Arrested Development’ Role
“Michael Cera has a new role on the upcoming season of Arrested Development on Netflix: writer. Mitch Hurwitz, the show’s creator, told reporters at the 2013 Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour earlier this month that he asked Cera to write because ‘he’s such an open guy and he wanted ...’”
Nice criticism sucks; mean criticism bites.
The Rewritten E 63 AMG S-Model
Source: Mercedes AMG
“‘You should be afraid,’ says a twenty-four-year veteran officer of the U.S. State Department who is facing job termination for writing a book about what really went on in the Iraq war years. He has been stripped of his security clearance and diplomatic credentials. Blogging on TomDispach.com, Peter...”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the fowl that will soon appear in my post.
“Male sparrows do indeed get angry, especially when another male is intruding on his territory. Angry birds can fight to the death in whirling masses of ...”
♪ Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco cinco, seis ♪
Yo what happened if I grew suddenly?
Source: There I go, posting anime giantesses again. (J-List)
“Sonya JF Barnett champions the mighty V in all its glory ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment