The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 2, 2013

We apologize 013

My father, who has begun to like Amish Mafia, and my two sisters were eating homemade chili, Father says that they are testing the taste, and will let me know when it is good, which I hope is soon, because I am becoming hungry. He later said that the chili was okay because no one died.
Rebecca "Becky" Miyamoto
Now I’m tempted to watch Pani Pony Dash. (J-List)
“The fast food chain, which has more than 500 UK outlets, had earlier given a series of ‘absolute assurances’ that its products were not involved.”
“Come celebrate Groundhog Day at Sonic Drive-In! All Foot-long Quarter Pound Hot Dogs are 1/2 Price All Day! Choose from 4 flavors. Hurry, 1/2 price offer is today only.”

No comments:

Post a Comment