The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 1, 2018

Damn it, Barb.

Since I had last seen my friends Jessica and Aaron, much time had passed. Qdoba was a great place to catch up, although an early morning caused Aaron to decide against going to Pinstripes, where a friend of Jessica met us after work and after she was able to go home to sleep for a few hours.
I had meticulously searched my photos to see exactly when I had gone to Baron BMW for the premiere event for their 5-Series GT, eight years ago.

She said to me condescendingly, “You last had champagne tonight,” and she was hilariously correct.

This scene had played out nothing like “Summary of Improv Goals 040,” so I said something to myself, something from the Rooster Teeth community, “Damn it, Barb. | RWBY | Know Your Meme
“And he who was seated on the throne said,
‘Behold, I am making all things new.’
Also, he said, ‘Write this down, (Revelation 21:5)
for these words are trustworthy and true.’”
happy year 2018 by mauroz
happy year 2018 by mauroz

No comments:

Post a Comment